An established energy company that plays an active role in developing sustainable solutions is recruiting an experienced legal counsel in view of expansion. Working as part of a collaborative and high-performing team, you will manage a wide array of legal and compliance work encompassing general corporate, mergers & acquisitions, project finance, litigation, and regulatory matters. Whilst energy lawyers (especially in renewable energy) would be looked upon favourably, general corporate and M&A lawyers with an interest in the energy sector would be considered too. Singapore Bar qualifications are essential.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A recognized degree in Law and be admitted to the Singapore Bar.
- 4 PQE, with experience handling energy, general corporate or M&A related work.
- Relevant in-house experience but private practice lawyers would be considered too.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
For a confidential chat on this or other roles we are handling, please contact Mandy at email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com