An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced self-motivated, Wills and Probate Solicitor / Cilex to join a highly regarded law firm based in Hereford
The Solicitor/fee earner must have current experience and knowledge in all Wills, Probate, Tax and Trust matters and be able to manage a caseload.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Manage a varied and interesting caseload of Wills, Probate, LPAs, estate administration, trust, and tax matters.
- Providing general advice to clients on all aspects of Wills, Probate tax and trust processes.
- Preparing all types of Wills.
- Dealing with high value estate administration •
- Inheritance tax planning
- Setting up and administering trusts • LPAs.
- Ensure matters are kept up to date.
The Solicitor/Fee earner MUST haves:
- Current experience in all Wills, Probate, tax and trust matters mentioned above.
- Proven experience in managing your own workload with minimum supervision.
- Excellent client care and communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be a hard-working and highly motivated individual.
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach
- To conduct matters having due regard to the policies and procedures set out in the firm’s office manual relating to the area of work and to comply with firm and regulators training requirements.
This is a full-time position, Salary negotiable (commensurate with experience) with excellent opportunities to progress within this growing firm.
If you’re a passionate and enthusiastic Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive and looking to take on a new challenge… then we would like to hear from you.