Civil Litigation Solicitor
Due to continued business growth, this highly-regarded firm has an opportunity for an experienced Civil Litigator to join their dispute resolution team.
Ideally with a minimum of 5 years’ Litigation experience, you will have experience of building and managing your own case load with demonstrable ability to work on a full range of Civil Litigation matters.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be a Litigation Solicitor with the ability to manage a varied case load of matters, but experience is required in general litigation, Landlord & Tenant, General Property, Commercial Contract, Company, Debt, Personal Injury, Tolata, Contentious Probate, Employment and any Family Law experience would be an advantage.
- Maintain a professional attitude and effective communication between clients, fee earners, team members and colleagues.
- Provide a first-rate service to clients.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability and willingness to conduct a file from beginning to end.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress their career to the next level and secure a good future within a well-established and thriving Firm.
You will need a flexible approach and the ability to work as part of a team, together with the following skills:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An attention to detail.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Time management skills & an ability to prioritise where necessary.
- As an experienced Litigation Solicitor, you will need a strong work ethic and be confident with the ability to maintain and develop new business.
The attitude intelligence and character of the applicants is as important as the post-qualification experience.
- Location: Hereford
- Salary Range: Dependant on Experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 5 years
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Full time roll.