We are excited to be supporting this leading Media Communications Agency in their search for a Legal Counsel.
This role will be looking after the UK market, one of the Company’s busiest and most productive markets.
- Leading UK negotiations and advising on a range of media service, creative, IT and data contracts.
- Developing contract templates that can be used across the UK business.
- Develop a UK legal strategy alongside the Global Legal Director.
- Manage and assist with the prevention of client litigation.
- Qualified commonwealth solicitor.
- In-house legal experience required (ideally from Media/Advertising/IP/Tech sectors)
- Excellent drafting skills.
- A strong commercial and legal mind.
- A genuine interest in the Media sector.
If you have the skills described above and are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please do kindly send your CV to Sarah email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.