Private Client Solicitor
South West London
£45,000 - £65,000 per annum DOE
Gibson Young Solicitors are currently looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join our fantastic team in South West, London. This appointment provides real career development potential over time at a growing firm.
Freedom and flexibility is promoted within this practice, as well as building strong and loyal relationships with clients and understanding their needs.
We are looking for a Solicitor to head our established Private Client services department, including but not limited to Wills, Probate, Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA), Inheritance Tax, Trusts and Estates. Experience of residential conveyancing would be a bonus but not essential.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with 4+ relevant years PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual with strong communication skills
- You will be confident and have the skills to grow the department
- Responsible for running a varied private client caseload
- Dealing with files from taking initial instructions through to completion so will need to be confident in working independently and efficiently
- Professional and friendly with the ability to quickly build strong, productive relationships in a client-facing position
- Able to explain matters in simple terms and treat clients with compassion
- Ensure that all client work is progressed in a timely manner and that clients are regularly informed on progress and on costs
Partnership opportunity available for a suitable candidate
25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested, please e-mail your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience and why you are an ideal candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org