NQ Dispute Resolution Solicitor - Camberley
- Legal 500
- Excellent quality work
- Broad Client Base
We are currently seeking a Dispute Resolution Solicitor (NQ-2PQE or equivalent) to join their expanding Dispute Resolution Department. The successful candidate will be dealing with a caseload of civil and commercial litigation matters including contractual disputes, property disputes and contentious probate disputes.
The team is currently undergoing a period of growth following a restructure within the Firm and it is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic solicitor who is looking for a role within a team that is consistently ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners UK which will provide an opportunity to progress and develop a career in litigation.
- Newly Qualified Solicitor to 2 PQE or equivalent;
- Excellent client care skills;
- Proven ability to manage own caseload;
- Previous experience in civil litigation or similar;
- Ability to use a range of computer systems, including case and document management systems
- Willingness to conduct own advocacy where appropriate
- The ability to think strategically, prioritise and make decisions
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with Partners and staff at all levels and business associates and clients
- High level of professionalism and discretion
- The ability to balance competing needs and interests
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Good commercial awareness
For further details, please contact Ryan Pryce at TSR Legal for immediate consideration on 02033 266402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.