Residential Conveyancing Lawyer – Orpington
My client is a legal 500 firm with multiple offices across Kent. They now have an opportunity for Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to work out of the Orpington Office as a Fee Earner.
The firm have one of the most well regarded residential property departments in the South East of England. The team service repeat clients locally as well as having niche agricultural clients.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- 1 years’ experience minimum
- Ability to handle a diverse caseload Residential Property files
- Ability to manage your own caseload is essential
- Buying and Selling of Freehold and Leasehold properties
- Lease Extensions and Transfer of Equity
- Dealing with post completion procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Experienced in working with case management systems, The Land Registry website etc
The successful candidate will have excellent client care skills and be comfortable in working within a fast-paced environment. This is a firm that prides themselves on quality of service to their clients and are looking for Conveyancers that have excellent client care.
The firm are currently offering a hybrid working model and can offer flexible working arrangements.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give Ryan Pryce a call at TSR Legal for a confidential conversation on 02033 266402 or to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.