Real Estate Associate
UK – Bath (2 days in office 3 working from home) – Competitive Salary
Yolk Recruitment is working with a progressive top 100 UK law firm with an outstanding reputation with over 30 lawyers within the office being individually recognised by Chambers and the Legal 500. There are offices all over the UK however this specific role is based in the Bath office 2 days a week, and 3 days working remotely from home.
The Commercial property team operates in a variety of sectors including Retail & Leisure, Health & Social care, TMT, charities and Life sciences.
This role sits within the Commercial property team who work closely with landowners, commercial landlords, property developers, institutional lenders, commercial tenants, business owners and more. The teams network that includes accountants, planning consultants and surveyors ensures that all matters are carried out using a collaborative approach.
This firm is invested in ensuring that they provide an environment which is a fantastic place to work. There is a set progression structure for any level of experience with a detailed matrix of what achievements are to be met to progress making progression transparent and as a result of personal achievements rather than internal vacancies within team.
This is what you'll be doing
As an experienced Real Estate Associate you will have a minimum of 4 years PQE as well as the ability to carry out the following:
This is what you'll bring to the Team
- Manage a caseload of files, dealing effectively with cases and transactions
- Build credibility with clients and develops own client relationships through managing client expectations regarding options, outcomes, risk and timescales.
- Scope fees for existing clients
- Develop market and sector knowledge and demonstrate expertise to clients.
- Build on personal and department profile and reputation by attending networking events, writing publications/ marketing materials and speaking at seminars
- Begin to develop a niche/ sector expertise.
- Assist in team/ sector pitches as required
- Support juniors in the team by giving technical, business and general advice
- Track progress against your own KPIs, meeting targets
- Support with budgetary management of client matters
This is what you'll get in return
- Qualified Solicitor or CILEx of 4 + PQE
- Experience of Real Estate matters is essential
- Ability to manage junior members of a team desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Solicitor to join a highly regarded team and continue to develop as an individual and as part of a team. You will get the following benefits in return:
- Above market average salary
- Excellent career progression
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Flexible/Remote working options
- Pension Plan
Are you looking for something new? Contact Abbie Jackson for more information on 07458 160 616 or via email Ajackson@yolkrecruitment.com. Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.