A well-established but dynamic commercial and private client law firm is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join them.
In this role, you’ll handle a mix of transactional, landlord & tenant and development work for a number of leading clients
This is the perfect opportunity if you're looking to handle interesting work, work flexibly and avoid the city centre commute.
Commercial Property Solicitor – South Manchester
The company & role
- A down-to-earth multi-service legal practice with a dedicated and friendly team
- Working as part of an experienced team, you’ll be entrusted with a broad-ranging caseload of matter
- The firm are experts in commercial and residential property, litigation, employment and wills, trusts and are known for their excellent service
- The firm is based in the heart of Didsbury village, close to all major transport links and local amenities
- Commutable from Manchester, Altrincham, Wilmslow and Stockport
Added extras and benefits
- Generous holiday allowance plus Christmas shut down period
- Some hybrid working
- State of the art offices
The ideal candidate
- A Commercial Property Solicitor with 1+ years’ PQE
- Will be an excellent communicator and provide an exceptional level of client care
- Will be self-motivated, reliable and have good attention to detail
- Will be very well-organised and have good time management skills
How to apply for this Commercial Property Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Adam is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of corporate commercial and real estate lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a commercial solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.