A US firm is seeking a Real Estate lawyer to join their growing London based team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious junior associate to join a busy collegiate team.
The role involves advising the firm's broad range of high-quality clients on a vast number of real estate matters. These matters include investment, acquisitions and disposals, finance, development, site assembly, and many more.
Experience and skills:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 1-3 years PQE gained at a recognised Real Estate team in the UK
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- competitive remuneration package
- excellent training and development
- career progression opportunities
- high quality and intellectually challenging work
To apply or discuss your current situation confidentially, please reach out to Sian Poynton on 07840849023 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com