Real Estate Solicitor - Exeter
Calling all levels from NQ to experienced.
TSR Legal have recently been instructed by a top tier legal 500 firm based in Exeter who currently have an opportunity to recruit a Real Estate Solicitor to sit within the expanding Real Estate department.
This role will make a significant contribution to the overall work of the property team handling a wide range of Commercial Property matters such as lease renewals, lease negotiations, development agreements, real estate finance as well as acquisitions of disposals on both freehold and leasehold matters
The department also works with a range of national retailers and other large regional clients providing support with acquisition and estate management strategies. Your role will involve all aspects of asset management and you will work closely the planning, construction and property disputes teams.
- To undertake a full range of existing and new cases for clients within your target area and client base.
- To work with the Unit and others within the wider Real Estate team to further develop the offering and client base.
- Experience of team management and/or supervision of others, for example successfully supervising and developing trainees/paralegals and potential to lead a team would be a distinct advantage.
- To ensure appropriate quality service and compliance for all matters in accordance with agreed standard policies
- To consistently meet all KPI and targets and any other broader objectives as agreed on a quarterly and annual basis as part of the Team plans
- You will have excellent proven technical knowledge and track record of a broad range of property law
- A highly flexible approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment
- Excellent all round communication skills including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas
- Proven commitment to working within a quality standard environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal development including self-awareness and self-reflection and continuous improvement
- A track record of consistently delivering to targets and objectives
You will receive a market-leading salary, a genuine work/life balance with impressively low targets, and a clear progression path from day one.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to Izzy at TSR Legal for a confidential chat or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org