Role: Real Estate Solicitor, NQ - 6 Years' PQE / Sheffield
We have an amazing opportunity for a Real Estate lawyer looking to take their career to the next level. You will be joining an international law firm in either their Sheffield or Manchester office. The firm is known for its high-calibre team of Real Estate lawyers who regularly work with both domestic and international clients. The firm has a reputation for combining deep sector understanding with a global overview.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working as part of this market leading real estate team you will experience a range of real estate transactions with a particular focus on investment, development, and asset management work.
- You will regularly deal with multi-million pound transactions and act for some of the largest investors in the country.
- The real estate team not only advises on all of the traditional real estate asset classes but is also known for its leading role in a number of the more recent alternative real estate asset classes including student accommodation, hotels and leisure and the PRS sector.
- You will be based in either Manchester or Sheffield depending on your preference.
What you will bring to the table:
- Demonstrate the ambition and drive to continually build upon your skills and experience through the firm’s impressive development programme.
- Be able to demonstrate a client orientated approach and exceptional team skills, you will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Be ready to jump in and take on early responsibility to showcase your talents.
- Have the desire to work in a highly successful team.
- Be focused on delivering first-class client service.
- Relish the opportunity to work along-side highly motivated but supported colleagues.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £80,000.
- A Cycle to Work scheme.
- An Employee Assistance Programme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Health assessments at Nuffield Hospitals.
- Interest free season ticket loans.
- A payroll giving scheme.
- A referral scheme paying up to GBP 5,000 for each new hire.
- Plus, more flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.