Our client, an international law firm, are seeking a junior lawyer to join their market leading IP and Media team based in their London office. This is a great opportunity for a junior associate to work with a well-established team with recognised partners.
The successful candidate will be advising on a broad range of contentious, advisory and transactional IP and media work. These include trademark, domain name and design disputes and litigation, copyright advice to tech and media industries, giving corporate IP and media support in the context of M&A and investments, and more.
Experience and skills required:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 1-3 years' PQE gained at a recognised IP and/or media practice
- Some experience in substantial IP litigation or transactional matters
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work
To apply or discuss your current situation confidentially, please reach out to Sian Poynton on 07840849023 or at email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com