Role: Corporate Lawyer 2-6 Years' PQE / Birmingham
An international law firm is expanding their Corporate team in Birmingham due to an uptick in instructions. You will be joining a highly regarded law firm that is often ranked Tier 1 in the Legal 500 and will have plenty of opportunities for progression as a Senior Associate. The firm offers a warm and vibrant environment which will allow you to flourish and reach your full potential.
Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting on mergers or acquisitions or disposal transactions for corporate clients.
- Supporting on and reviewing investment documents either acting for investing institutions or management teams on PE backed transactions.
- General corporate work including corporate restructurings, shareholders agreements, joint ventures and limited liability partnership agreements, specifically drafting the principal documents.
- Supporting junior lawyers.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience working within a Corporate team and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- Demonstrable exposure to capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and alternative investment market (desirable not essential).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, a keenness to develop legal client relationships and excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- The ability to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as from time to time it may be necessary to assist teams in other offices, which may be by remote working or working from another office.
What's on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £100,000.
- Flexible, agile and home working.
- Pension scheme.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Plus, many more flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.