An established regional law firm is looking for a Commercial Property Senior Associate with over 7 years’ PQE to join its team.
This role will involve a broad range of commercial property work, including asset management, property transactions and development work for a variety of SME and owner-managed businesses in the region
This is a fantastic opportunity for a solicitor who would like to handle top-quality and interesting work whilst having fun in a much more relaxed setting than its city centre competitors.
Commercial Property Senior Associate - Rochdale
The company & role
- The firm has over 150 years' experience with a laid-back fun culture and tight-knit team
- In this role, you will also supervise more junior members of the team, therefore this is a semi-managerial role
- The firm are well known for providing their lawyers with top-quality work, a fantastic corporate culture and a healthy work-life balance
- Commutable from Rochdale, Bury, Bolton, Manchester and Oldham
Added extras and benefits
- Unrivalled flexibility (providing there is office cover, people can do what they want)
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- They also top up employee pensions by 1%
The ideal candidate
- A Commercial Property Senior Associate with 7+ years’ PQE
- Will be technically skilled and able to develop and maintain strong client relationships
How to apply for this Commercial Property Senior Associate role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of corporate commercial and real estate lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a commercial solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.