Highly regarded private practice legal 500 firm is seeking a Junior Commercial Litigation Fee Earner to join their team in Suffolk.
An exciting opportunity for a newly qualified Solicitor, Paralegal or Fee Earner to join this friendly team working on a mixture of commercial litigation caseload. Up to 2 years’ experience will be considered. Looking for hardworking individuals who are keen to progress their legal career, this is an ideal position for someone with a passion for commercial litigation.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Contract disputes
- Property litigation
- International transactions
- Debt recovery
- Partnership disputes
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Building client relationships
- NQ – 2 years’ PQE Solicitors, Paralegal and Legal Executive
- Strong communication both verbally and written
- Comfortable working on own initiative
- Highly organised with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of Litigation law
- Shows a professional approach to their work
Our client is completely devoted to providing an exceptional service to their clients. They offer a huge range of comprehensive services to clients and individuals, across several legal sectors. Ensuring that client care is at the forefront of their services and approach, they have achieved an enviable reputation. Due to continuing success, they are now seeking to welcome a talented Commercial Litigation Fee Earner to join their team in Ipswich. Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous holiday allowance (increases with service)
- Group income protection scheme
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Opportunities for career progression
- Medical cashback plan and/or private medical insurance (role dependant)
- 10 minutes’ walk from train station
Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Fee Earner - Commercial Litigation
For further details of this Commercial Litigation Fee Earner vacancy, please contact Zac on 01954 208062 quoting reference ZC33206. #LI-ZC1
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2003/0110483138