Are you an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor with a desire to break into the Rural & Landed Estates field? Join this Top 200 firm and be a part of their growing L500 department, with incremental support to develop your Agriculture & Rural capabilities as you progress through the ranks.
Despite housing only a single office in the UK, this independent firm has become widely recognised as a national legal heavyweight. Their exemplary reputation is regularly acknowledged by the Legal 500, with over 15 Top Tier departments in the North East.
As a commercial law firm, they have grown an entirely diverse and impressive client base, varying from small businesses through to international corporates and FTSE100 companies. Yet, their independence has actually enabled lawyers to deliver a truly personable approach, hard to come by with its competitors.
They boast a close-knit, collaborative community across the departments, with fun social and sporting events regularly taking place. This is reinforced by the hybrid working schedule that allows colleagues to work as little as 1-2 days a week in the office, facilitating a truly pleasant work/life balance.
Here, you will be given the platform to demonstrate your abilities at the highest level and with strong prospects to progress towards partnership.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for an Agriculture, Estates & Rural Property Solicitor to join the firm's vibrant office in Newcastle, with a hybrid working schedule in place
- The L500 Agriculture team are led by a group of talented partners, recognised as leaders in their field, who possess key specialist knowledge across the agriculture & rural field. With clients varying from HNW Estates to private individuals, the work is broad and usually high profile
- You will have a diverse caseload, including selling, buying, letting rural property; easements and rights of way; agricultural tenancies, including successions; minerals ownership, including title, registration and trespass issues; working mines and minerals; estate management work; first registrations; sporting rights (shooting and fishing); rural property secured lending; renewable energy and energy storage schemes such as options and leases for solar farms
- You can expect to receive a high level of support and significant investment in your professional development. You will be working alongside respected Lawyers, who will give you the platform to further expand your Rural & Landed Estates network and progress through the ranks
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Commercial Property Solicitor from NQ to 3 years PQE
- Experience or an interest in rural & landed estates work
- Well-organised and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for an Agriculture, Estates & Rural Property Solicitor to join the firm's dynamic office in Newcastle.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.