Join this leading regional firm and gain crucial exposure to a wealth of high-value commercial matters, working alongside industry-leading individuals to further elevate your career.
This award-winning, regional firm have reinforced their status as a Northern heavyweight through their innovative and results-driven approach. In particular, they are highly regarded in the Legal 500 and have achieved numerous awards within the region.
Offering an excellent work/life balance and flexibility, this firm truly know what it means to put their employees at the heart of what they do. This is reflected in the sheer number of home-grown partners located across their offices - a result of effectively nurturing and developing legal talent throughout all levels.
It is clear that their notable strength, entrepreneurial organisation and ever-growing presence have earned them a seat to compete in the market amongst national and international practices.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Commercial Associate to join the firm's L500 department in Newcastle
- Despite their close-knit size, this firm work alongside a wealth of national corporates and household names within the region, varying in sectors such as retail, industrial, technology and healthcare
- You will have a diverse caseload covering all aspects of commercial work, including contract drafting, negotiating & reviewing; contractual disputes; data protection; long-term supply agreements; distribution agreements
- As an Associate, you will also supervise and delegate work to other members of the team
- You can expect to receive a high level of support and significant investment in your professional development. You will be working alongside respected Lawyers, who will give you the platform to further expand your Commercial network and progress through the ranks
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Commercial Solicitor with 2 to 5 years PQE
- Well-organised and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for a Commercial Associate to join the firm's vibrant office in Newcastle.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.