We are working with a top global 100 law firm in their search for a new talented Transactional Construction lawyer to be based in either Manchester, Leeds or Birmingham. The firm prides itself on its deep understanding of the sectors, no matter which corner of the globe they are operating in.
The firm works hard to maintain a diverse and nurturing environment in which every lawyer is recognised and supported. Additionally, the firm offers sincere flexibility in terms of where and how their employees work. This role is open to re-locators and Real Estate lawyers looking for a change.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be expected to act for funders, project companies, contractors, consultants, insurers, employers and funders.
- You will focus on developing long term relationships as part of an international team and with an existing client base. In addition to pitching new opportunities for business development.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in the very best national and international construction work.
- Possible work includes acting for clients as developer of projects worth £350m, advising companies on their response to Covid-19 on the application of the pandemic to live contracts and assessing UK Government law/ guidance/approach.
What you will bring to the table:
- A combination of Real Estate experience and a strong interest in Construction.
- Be well versed in infrastructure and energy related transactional (non-contentious) construction work (for those with Construction experience).
- Be technically strong, commercially astute and an excellent team player that can forge strong working relationships with colleagues in a fast paced environment.
- Be ambitious and ready to take on early responsibility to build and develop strong client relationships.
What's on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £80,000.
- Medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Hybrid working model.
- Flexible hours.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.