Are you a Corporate lawyer? QC Legal is pleased to present a unique and exciting opportunity for a Corporate lawyer to work for an Award-Winning top 100 global law firm. The firm regularly appears in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 for its work in a multitude of sectors. This role is open to Aberdeen, Birmingham and Glasgow.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £80,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will be working with clients across a broad range of sectors advising on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, secondary fundraisings, IPOs, buy-ins and buyouts, takeovers, joint ventures and investments.
- The firm often advises on cross border work and undertakes work across the world. As an M&A lawyer, your clients will span an extremely broad range of industries, from automotive to media and entertainment to mining.
- Examples of work include advising shareholders on the sale of restaurants, advising on acquisitions, advising on joint ventures and advising multi million companies on IPO listings.
What you will bring to the table:
- Excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- Previous experience through either training or qualified work and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- Strong analytical, drafting, interpersonal and commercial skills which will allow you to build strong relationships with clients and undertake business development activities.
- Ambition and drive to continually build upon your skills and experience through the firm’s impressive development programme.
- First-class communication, outstanding developing skills, and entrepreneurial flair.
What's on the table for you:
- Up to £80,000.
- Early responsibility and a first-class career development programme.
- Medical Insurance and other benefits.
How to Apply
- Send your CV in using the form below.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.