This Legal 500 firm are looking to recruit a Residential Property Solicitor to join their highly regarded team. You will find an excellent level of work in the department with each fee earners being given a manageable caseload of prime central London matters.
- This firm has offices in both the City and West End, as well as the in the North. They are ranked in the Legal 500, with several Lawyers being ranked as leaders in their field. They invest in their infrastructure and have recently had a complete office renovation which has put them in a new league.
- The firm is highly profitable and well managed, and in recent years they have won many awards. They are a dynamic, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking firm. There are a real collegiate culture and an open-door policy; it is common for NQ's to work side on side with Partners working on several matters at any one time, giving you a level of exposure you simply would just not find at other firms.
- The firm has ambitious growth planned over the next 24 months, making now an exciting time to join the practice.
- The firm is seeking to hire an ambitious Residential Solicitor to join their newly refurbished office based in the heart of the City of London.
- The Residential Property department deals with an excellent quality of work for an affluent client base of purchases, sales, lettings, and financing of residential property for high net worth individuals, investors, and developers. The firm ensures fee earners only have manageable caseloads and charge well for the work they do. You will run your own Residential Conveyancing caseload. You will take over an existing caseload and will be awarded lots of autonomy to make the role your own
- This role comes with excellent prospects for career growth and progression.
- You will a Residential Property Solicitor with 1-3 years PQE
- You should be able to run a caseload with limited supervision
- The ability to deliver first-class client care is essential
- On offer is a springboard for progression.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join this growing Legal 500 firm based in their office in the heart of the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.