Agricultural Property Solicitor 4+ years PQE I Oxford l Top 100 Firm
This firm offers a full complement of services across agricultural, rural and equine matters. A number of their lawyers have a farming background or connections to the agriculture industry which only strengthens their offering as a highly specialist practice.
The team are highly ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers and they act for some of the largest landed estates in the UK.
They seek to provide a cohesive service to their clients given the nature of agricultural matters which often involves a multitude of complexities.
The role and Agricultural Property practice:
The firm is seeking to appoint an Agricultural Property Solicitor 4+ years PQE into their powerhouse team based in Oxford.
· You will be joining a highly experienced and industry-renowned agriculture team that has been providing specialist legal services to farming and rural affairs clients
· They have strong links across the whole agricultural sector and sit on multiple industry panels and associations
· You will have experience with a range of transactional agriculture work including landlord and tenant, developments and acquisitions and disposals
The ideal candidate:
· Agricultural Property Solicitor 4+ years PQE
· Any background, connections or links to the agricultural industry is highly desirable
· Outstanding client care skills providing comprehensive services for rural and agriculture clients
· Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package
· Access to L500 and Chambers ranked lawyers who are considered preeminent in the field
· Excellent career prospects as the practice continues to grow and expand
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Agricultural Property Solicitor 4+ years PQE
to join a highly successful team in Oxford.