Planning Solicitor – NQ-2 PQE
Due to growth within the Planning team, TSR Legal are currently partnering a leading law firm with offices in Cardiff who are looking for a junior planning solicitor to join a small team, part of the established Real Estate Group.
The successful Solicitor will be required to deliver the following:
- Advising on a range of topics including: enforcement, listed buildings, compulsory purchase and compensation
- Drafting and negotiating agreements and other documentation
- Preparation of planning applications, applications for certificates of lawfulness, letters of objection, witness statements and statutory declarations
- Attendance at inquiries and hearings including advocacy
- Instructing Counsel and attendance at conferences
To be considered, our client is looking for a candidate who has either just qualified or has up to 2 years’ experience of working within a planning department. On offer is the opportunity to join a well-regarded law firm who can offer fantastic career progression, excellent salary and extensive benefit package. For further details, please contact Karen at TSR LEGAL on 02920 388100 or firstname.lastname@example.org in total confidence.