My client , a West Yorkshire based law firm, are looking to recruit a Conveyancing Locum on a short term basis during July 2022. This role is working for a law firm who are based on the outskirts of Leeds and is working for a friendly yet professional team.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Running your own mixed caseload of residential conveyancing files from inception to conclusion - including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, newbuilds, remortgages and more;
- Drafting contracts and other legal documentation required;
- Completing and reviewing property searches;
- Liaising with your clients both in person and on the telephone and by email/letter;
- Liaising with third party intermediaries such as lenders and property agents;
- Navigation and use of the Land registry portal system and uploading/processing the necessary documentation;
- Requesting and receiving financial funds for transactions;
- Ensuring that the necessary codes of conduct and professional regulations are followed at all times;
- Ensuring that the highest level of client care is provided at all times to your clients.
- A proven track record and a good degree of experience working within a busy conveyancing department;
- Able to work to often tight deadlines and prioritise and often busy workload;
- Excellent client care and communication skills;
- Able to work with limited supervision; and
- Experience using case management systems.
To find out more about this locum role (and other opportunities) please contact CRA Legal on 0114 241 8030, or click the apply button.