Our client is looking to bring a senior private Family Solicitor to join their Newcastle upon Tyne offices and are actively encouraging applications from experienced Solicitors with upwards of 10 years PQE in matrimonial matters. This is a senior appointment to the firm and part of strategic growth. Our client is truly wanting to reach out to the best of the best private family solicitors in the North East region to discuss this opportunity on a highly confidential basis with you.
About our client
My client is a full service, quality regional law firm with over ninety employees. The firm are undertaking a highly-strategic growth and expansion plan as they are making the move to new high spec offices this Summer of 2022. With an excellent Family offering, this is a stand out role within a brilliant, longstanding firm.
What's on offer?
Our client is recognised across the North East region for their focus on work/life balance with a genuine transparent and structured career progression plan, evidenced by several Partners having started their long-standing careers as Trainees with this forward-thinking practice.
The firm's new offices are presenting a generous social space, providing you with the opportunity to really delve into their sense of community and collaboration. Achievable targets and an amazing bonus that can significantly increase your annual income.
- You will manage a full caseload of complex matrimonial and high net worth matters with assets and worth upwards of several million pounds well into the multi million
- This will include financial provision cases such as business assets, pensions, family trusts in divorce, TOLATA cases and pre and post nuptial agreements
- Liaising closely with the firm's clients and actively building relationships through face to face meetings, telephone calls and regular email contact
- You will be acting for a lot of high end commercial clients
- A highly experienced Solicitor with 10 years PQE in private Family matters
- You must have previous experience in dealing with family trusts and ideally business assets and pensions
- Ideally, you will hold a specialist accreditation from Resolution or the Law Society for dealing with complex assets cases but not essential
How to Apply
If you are interested in having a confidential chat about this opportunity please click the link and apply to find out more or confidentially call Fiona Hill on 0113 467 9784.