Exceptional benefits including hybrid working on offer for a Junior Real Estate Solicitor within an award-winning firm in Suffolk.
This is a rare opportunity for a solicitor from NQ-2 years’ PQE to join a busy real estate team located in Bury St Edmunds. With knowledge and experience in both residential and commercial property matters, the successful solicitor will manage a busy caseload alongside assisting with property queries and playing and active role in business development.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Property developments
- Commercial leases
- Sales and purchases
- Commercial and residential property matters
- Property aspects of probate
- Implementation of tax planning
- Liaising with clients and external professionals
- Handling property queries for other departments
- Participation in business development initiatives
- Qualified solicitors from NQ-2 years’ PQE
- Technically proficient in commercial and residential property
- Possesses outstanding communication and client care skills
- Ability to manage own caseload with minimal supervision
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strives for high standards in their work
- Has an aptitude for business development
Our award-winning client is going from strength to strength with a commitment to providing excellent client care as well as contributing to the local community with practical support and fund-raising. The firm offers an innovative service that combines multiple professionals’ expertise to deliver assistance in a wide range of areas. The firm strongly encourages all staff to develop their careers to the highest level through continuing training and supports studying for further qualifications. A vacancy has now arisen for a Junior Real Estate Solicitor to join the team in the Bury St Edmunds office. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ability to buy and sell holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Income protection and death in service
- Home working arrangements
- Service awards
- Regular social events
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Junior Solicitor – Real Estate
For further details of this Junior Real Estate Solicitor vacancy, please contact Simon on 01954 208075 quoting reference SS35162. #LI-SS1
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2003/0110483138