Clinical Negligence Solicitor / Legal Executive, NQ to 3 Years PQE
£40,000 - £48,000
Sheffield City Centre (Hybrid Working)
Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a leading regional law firm with renowned legal professionals. Many of their employees are recognised amongst the Legal 500. Due to an expanding business, our client are looking to recruit a Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their Clinical Negligence Department. The ideal candidate will be either a trainee solicitor due to qualify, an NQ solicitor / legal executive or an experienced qualified fee earner with up to 3 years post qualification experience.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Clinical Negligence Solicitor / Legal Executive:
* Working closely with a Senior Partner, to provided comprehensive legal support and advise in relation to medical negligence matters
* Running a caseload with minimal supervision and assisting the partner with higher value work
* Reviewing medical information, witness statements, records, documentation, research and reports
* Liaising with clients, key stakeholders, council and colleagues
* Allocating work flows to support staff
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
* 27 days holiday + bank holidays
* Matched pension contribution (5% employer, 5% employee)
* Westfield health
* Xmas office closure
* Hybrid working
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
* It is vital you have experience in Clinical Negligence Law
* You will be either a Trainee Solicitor, Solicitor or Legal Executive
How to apply:
If this Clinical Negligence Solicitor / Legal Executive vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Clinical Negligence Solicitor ./ Legal Executive vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.