QC Legal is working with a top 100 global law firm to expand their Development & Investment practice in London. You will be joining a firm that has been ranked Tier 1 in the Legal 500 more than any other firm. This role is open to lawyers between 2-7 PQE who are ready to become an active part of a high performing team.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be joining one of the largest team of dedicated property lawyers in the UK based in London.
- On a daily basis, you will be expected to advise on a range of issues ranging from complex multi-million pound developments throughout the UK or arranging a quick sale of a single building.
- Your clients will include major developers, funders, government bodies, investors and local authorities.
- You will play a key role in the public sector-led development practice, and you will be an integral part of the well-established national public sector development team.
What you will bring to the table:
- Have gained experience in a City firm, in-house or in a large regional/national practice.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm’s business development.
What's on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £160,000
- Medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Dental insurance.
- Company car.
- Plus, many more optional benefits.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.