If you are looking for the platform to maximise the success of an award-winning, innovative Construction department, then look no further. Join this Top 100 Firm and take ownership of a sophisticated construction caseload, putting you in the best position to become a real leader within the field.
This award-winning, Top 100 Firm have reinforced their heavyweight status through their innovative and results-driven approach, earning them high regard in the Legal 500 across numerous departments.
Additionally, their investment in employees is second to none. Organic growth, through nurturing and developing talent, has allowed many individuals to progress through the ranks towards partnership. This, alongside the number of strategic hires made over the last 24 months, has provided for a well-balanced, diverse culture with the resources and infrastructure to deal with a complex range of legal needs.
It is clear that their notable strength, entrepreneurial organisation and ever-growing presence have earned them a seat to compete in the market amongst national and international practices.
- This is a standout opportunity for a Construction Partner to join the firm's L500 department in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- You will join a leading Construction department renowned for their high-profile project work across a broad plethora of industries, including retail, leisure and the public sector
- As such, you will manage a diverse caseload covering a mix of contentious and non-contentious construction work, including drafting & negotiating industry-specific and general commercial contracts, guiding through various forms of dispute resolution, advising procurement routes and liaising with civil authorities to obtain planning permission & approvals
- As a Partner, you will lead a number of projects and supervise the junior members of the Construction team, with the freedom to further shape the department in your own way
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Construction Solicitor with a minimum of 8 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities
- First-class communication and an entrepreneurial flair
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for a Construction Partner to join the firm's dynamic office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.