This firm is a disrupter in the south-east and their modern approach in providing legal services is a breath of fresh air. This firm attracts fee-earners from leading regional / city backgrounds and they are looking to recruit a Corporate Commercial Lawyer to join their growing team.
The firm & Role
- Founded by an ex-city Solicitor, this practice has a boutique feel and culture that no other practice has in the Sussex area. They are specialists in commercial services and they deal with city level work at regional rates
- Specialising in real estate, corporate, commercial, intellectual property and more, this firm has city feel to them with a regional culture - a rare blend found in today's legal market
- The firm has an incredibly strong focus on growing organically and promoting from within. Their senior fee-earners are leaders in their field, giving not only their clients a fantastic service but their juniors with excellent mentors to learn and develop from.
- Their strong management team have a clear vision, although are receptive to new ideas and their open-door policy is evident. They have a track record of recruiting from leading regional firms, coupled with city practices, including magic circle firms
- The team is busy and has had an influx of new work, making now an exciting time to join. This is a truly exciting opportunity to join an organically growing firm in its earlier stages, working alongside similarly ambitious paralegals and solicitors
- You will deal with high-quality work which will include; M&A's, commercial contracts, joint venture work and shareholder agreements - just to name a few. You will be working directly alongside the managing partner of the firm, giving you fantastic caseload exposure whilst having the assistance of other members of the team
The ideal candidate
- You will be a Corporate Commercial Solicitor or Legal Executive with NQ-5 years' experience (there is no upper limit in regard to the amount of PQE, applications are encouraged from even the most experienced of candidates
- You should have first-class communication skills
- You will be dynamic and enjoy working within a team
- An above market rate salary coupled with an excellent benefits package
- An opportunity to join a growing practice with a forward-thinking approach
- You will be working directly alongside the firm's Managing Partner
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Corporate/Commercial Solicitor to join mid-Sussex's fastest growing law firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.