Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable regional law firm. Our client is looking to hire an experienced Solicitor or a Legal Executive, who has recently qualified or gained up to 3 years PQE, to join their renowned Commercial Litigation Team, in their Nottingham City Centre Office.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Overseeing a busy caseload of commercial litigation files
* Conducting consultation with clients on varied commercial law matters
* Providing expert legal advice on commercial disputes matters
* Review documentation, forms, information, evidence, statements and defences
* Ensuring high quality client care and service delivery
* Allocating and distributing administrative tasks on files to support team
* Attempt to settle legal enquires, disputes and general matters outside of the court
* Negotiating settlements
* Dealing with appeals
* Preparing files for court
* Reputational Damage
* Property Disputes
* Contract Breaches & Disputes
* Construction Disputes
* Professional Negligence
* Debt Recovery
* Product Liability
* Insurance Disputes
* 30 days holiday + bank holidays
* Life insurance X3 annual salary
* Medical insurance
* Pension Scheme
* Company sick & maternity cover
* Bonus Scheme
* Company incentives
* The successful candidate will have been qualified as a solicitor / legal executive for 3+ years
* All successful candidates will require an active practicing certificate
* Previous experience within commercial litigation law is vital
* Running a caseload of commercial litigation law files is vital
If this Solicitor / Legal Executive vacancy is of interest, please submit your CV through the apply button. For further information, or if you have any questions prior to submitting your CV, please contact Rhys Spencer at CRA Consulting.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful.