CRA are working in partnership with a Derbyshire based law firm, who are looking to recruit a Conveyancing Locum on a short term basis during July 2022, from 4th July till the 12th July. This role is based in their Buxton office and is a great opportunity to work, on a short term basis, for a successful law firm in the area.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Running your own mixed caseload of residential conveyancing files from inception to conclusion - including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, newbuilds, remortgages and more;
- Drafting contracts and other legal documentation required;
- Completing and reviewing property searches;
- Liaising with your clients both in person and on the telephone and by email/letter;
- Liaising with third party intermediaries such as lenders and property agents;
- Navigation and use of the Land registry portal system and uploading/processing the necessary documentation;
- Requesting and receiving financial funds for transactions;
- Ensuring that the necessary codes of conduct and professional regulations are followed at all times;
- Ensuring that the highest level of client care is provided at all times to your clients.
- A proven track record and a good degree of experience working within a busy conveyancing department and an excellent working knowledge of this area of law;
- Able to work to often tight deadlines and prioritise and often busy workload;
- Excellent client care and communication skills;
- Able to work independently; and
- Experience using case management systems and confident with most office IT programmes.
To find out more about this locum role (and other opportunities) please contact CRA Legal on 0114 241 8030, or click the apply button.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.