QC Legal is working with a top 100 global law firm in their search for a Junior Property Disputes Lawyer to be based in London.
The firm has significant multinational credentials in the financial services, energy, infrastructure, real estate, and advanced manufacturing and technology sectors. The firm has won more Tier 1 rankings than any firm therefore, you will be surrounded by the very best to support you throughout your career.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be supporting the other national teams based in Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham.
- Your workload will be varied and will consist of asset management, commercial property management work (covenant enforcement, 1954 Act renewals etc) requiring efficiency and organisation in dealing with routine matters (with the help of our paralegals) and a high level of familiarity with the relevant law to ensure non-routine matters are identified and dealt with properly.
- Additionally, you will be working on property development related risk avoidance, advice and litigation involving black letter law and strategic and commercial thinking; and rights of light, cutting edge work, particularly for sector clients involving a willingness to take on new property related areas outside the usual PDR work and become expert in those.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience in Property Disputes, either qualified or within your training contract.
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and demonstrate a client centred approach.
- Be ready to jump in and take on early responsibility to showcase your talents.
- Have the desire to work in a highly successful team.
- Be focused on delivering first-class client service.
- Relish the opportunity to work along-side highly motivated but supported colleagues.
- You will be commercially astute and be enthusiastic about business development.
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £120,000.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to email@example.com.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.