We are currently working with one of the Big 4 on their search for an In House Employment Lawyer for a 9-12 month contract. The role is to start ASAP and is to cover a period of leave within the team.
The successful employment lawyer can expect to be involved in advising the business on the employment elements within contractual agreements; corporate transactions; managing claims, disputes, grievances, and disciplinary matters; and advising on internal policies and procedures. Interest and experience in advising on a full range of employment advisory, litigation and corporate support matters is important.
The successful individual will be one of three employment lawyers and will report into the UK General Counsel.
A hybrid working pattern is in place, but candidates should be prepared to spend 1 day a week in their London office.
Candidates should ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance) with relevant UK experience
- Upwards of 5 years' PQE in advising on a full employment law caseload
- Experience gained within top tier employment teams and/or multinational professional service companies or consultancies
- Experience in advising on employment advisory, litigation, and corporate support matters
- A genuine interest in working for one of the Big 4
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at short notice
The role is to start ASAP. Ideally candidates will be available to start immediately, although short notice periods can be accommodated.
A competitive day rate is on offer for the successful employment lawyer.
This contract represents a superb opportunity for the successful employment lawyer to further their career in a notable in house setting with one of the Big 4.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike on email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com