Agricultural Property Solicitor 2+ years PQE l Legal 500 Firm l Reading
This Legal 500 firm has grown substantially in recent years thanks to the ongoing success of its legal services and the professional growth of its lawyers.
They are ranked in the top tiers across multiple practice areas and have made several strategic hires to strengthen their foothold.
They have a different culture compared to that of most similar-sized practices; they have a much more relaxed, collaborative, and forward-thinking culture. They invest heavily in their workforce and are very progressive; their learning and development program is widely respected in the legal sector and has been recognised by several industry awards.
The role and Agriculture practice:
The firm is seeking to appoint an Agricultural Property Solicitor 2+ years PQE into their powerhouse team based in Reading.
· You will be joining a highly experienced and industry-renowned agriculture team that has been providing specialist legal services to farming and rural affairs clients
· They have strong links across the whole agricultural sector and sit on multiple industry panels and associations
· You will have experience with a range of transactional agriculture work including landlord and tenant, developments and acquisitions and disposals
The ideal candidate:
· Agricultural Property Solicitor 4+ years PQE
· Any background, connections or links to the agricultural industry is highly desirable
· Outstanding client care skills providing comprehensive services for rural and agriculture clients
· Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package
· Access to L500 and Chambers ranked lawyers who are considered preeminent in the field
· Excellent career prospects as the practice continues to grow and expand
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Agricultural Property Solicitor 2+ years PQE
to join a highly successful team in Reading.