Commercial Property Litigation Solicitor
London | £45,000 - £65,000
We’re hiring!... a commercial property litigation solicitor for a dynamic, forward thinking full-service firm based in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park. This firm has an envious reputation spanning 65 years, has consistently grown in terms of size, service, and excellence, and is now further expanding, with a new location opening planned in the West End.
As a commercial property litigation solicitor, you will
- Undertake a hugely varied caseload of commercial property matters including possession proceedings, lease extensions, arrears, enfranchisement, and a whole host of other cases
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both new and returning clients based on trust, confidence, and reliability
- Lend your support and experience to the team as a whole
- Help further raise the firm’s already high status
You will be a commercial property litigation solicitor of 5+ PQE with
- A deep understanding of commercial property litigation
- A dynamic and adaptable approach to litigation
- First class customer care skills
On offer is a salary of £45,000 to £65,000, a negotiable benefits package, and an employer with an excellent career strategy in place.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this commercial property litigation solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.