A leading North West law firm is looking for a Residential Conveyancer / Solicitor to join them their team.
In this role, you will handle a mixed caseload of freehold & leasehold transactions, including transfers, equity release and remortgage files
The firm places an emphasis on support and a clear progression structure so this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to improve their skillset, gain hands-on experience and further develop their career.
Residential Conveyancer / Solicitor – High Peak The company & role
Added extras and benefits
- A well-established but forward-thinking practice with several offices across Cheshire and High Peak.
- You will be managing a portfolio of clients to achieve the above expectations whilst providing excellent client care
- The firm are strong believers in having a healthy work-life balance and offer hybrid working to their lawyers
- The firm support the development of their employees and provide plenty of learning and development opportunities
- The role will involve working across both the firms High Peak offices
- They are accredited by both Lexcel and Investors in People
- Commutable from Altrincham, Manchester, Macclesfield, Stockport, Stoke-on-Trent and Buxton
The ideal candidate
- Hybrid working
- 4x Life Cover (Death in Service Insurance)
- Westfield Healthcare Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Discounted Gym Membership with Club AZ
- Corporate Membership with the Squash Club
- 29 days holiday including bank hols, increasing with length of service
- Birthday day off
- Gifted days at Christmas
- Staff Recommendations
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancer role
- A Residential Conveyancer / Solicitor with at least 2 years’ experience
- must have experience and the ability to deal with their own caseload of freehold and leasehold residential sales and purchases.
- Will be self-motivated, confident and a team player
- You have the ability to work in a changing environment and think on your feet
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of corporate commercial and real estate lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a commercial solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role. Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.