Leading South West Regional Law firm are looking to appoint a Junior Commercial Property Lawyer into their team in Cornwall. Successful candidates will have either be qualifying in September 2022 or have already qualified in September 2021 or March 2022. Unique opportunity to join a well regarded Commercial Property team and to undertake a great quality of work. You may be working for a city based law firm and may either originally be from the area and looking to return to Cornwall or you may be fed up for the city and looking for a slower pace of life with an excellent work life balance. On offer is a starting salary of £45,000 for a newly qualified solicitor with incremental rises depending on your level of pqe. To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 8455
• Looking for something a bit different which makes you think outside the box?
• Have a strong background in rural work and would welcome the chance to join a well-regarded practice who are keen to expand their commercial property offerings.
• On offer from this highly regarded law firm is plenty of client contact and the opportunity to build client relationships
• Working within an already established team, you will be working with some knowledgeable individuals who are recognised experts within the commercial property sector
• You must have proven technical expertise within commercial property and / or a passion / experience within agriculture / unregistered land matters.
• Ideal role for someone who is looking to join a growing and thriving team where the only limitations to your career aspirations are your own.
• Applications are welcomed from Solicitors and Legal Executives at all levels of experience
• Newly Qualified Solicitors will have completed at least one seat within commercial property / gained exposure to some agriculture work.
YOUR CONSULTANT: Penny’s aim is to give candidates and clients the best level of service professionally possible, taking into account not only their professional legal ambitions but also any personal circumstances. Penny’s role is to help people make the best career decisions helping them to personally progress and take the next step in the career ladder. With over 18 years legal recruitment experience and a strong network of connections Penny is well placed to assist you in your next move.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Penny will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package etc. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property Solicitor vacancies throughout The Midlands and the South West. If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).