Thornton Legal is has been instructed to source a agricultural solicitor for the leading firm in the region for this type of work. The long standing and loyal rural client base stretches from Gloucestershire to Cumbria, and the firm can offer excellent quality work, a brilliant team and career progression.
You should have a solid background or interest in rural affairs and be adept at dealing with matters affecting the farming community including the purchase and disposal of rural property and private client matters. You will have a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience with the confidence to manage your own workload with minimal supervision. It is important to my client that you will be keen to put roots down in the local community.
If you are an ambitious Agricultural Solicitor looking to join a progressive firm with a stellar client base then this may well be the opportunity that you have been waiting for.
Up to £250 paid in vouchers for successful referrals. Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details.
Stated PQE and salary levels are for guidance only. All applications demonstrating the skills necessary to fulfil the role will be considered.
Thornton Legal has strong relationships with law firms of all sizes and specialisms across the North West, Midlands and Yorkshire. We help build the careers of legal professionals across a broad range of experience levels and we would be delighted to work with you now or in the future.
For lawyers we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a cv sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- It's really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We won't spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)