Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Sittingbourne, Kent | £35,000 - £55,000
We’re hiring!... a commercial litigation solicitor for a thriving, full-service firm based in Sittingbourne, Kent. The firm was recently taken over by a top City lawyer and has quadrupled in size and gained a large, positive following in just five years and have the ambition and know how to compete with City firms in terms of quality and service.
As a commercial litigation solicitor, you will
- Undertake a caseload which includes anything from breach of contract cases to partnership and shareholder disputes and everything in between
- Conduct advocacy and always work towards the best possible result
- Create and maintain professional relationships built on trust and confidence with clients from different backgrounds
- Be key in further growing the already excellent reputation of the litigation department
You will be a commercial litigation solicitor of NQ+ (no upper limit) with
- A proven track record and solid billing
- A thorough and adaptable approach to work
- Personable, professional, and assured characteristics
On offer is a salary of £35,000 to £55,000, a negotiable benefits package, and an amazing opportunity where partnership is achievable in as little as three years.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this commercial litigation solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.