Private Client Solicitor
London | £40,000 - £65,000
We’re hiring!... a private client solicitor for a Top Tier Legal 500 firm based in London. This large firm has around 150 highly skilled professionals spread across multiple sites in East and Central London and offer their vast and loyal client base envious levels of results, quality, and care from their huge and diverse range of market leading services.
As a private client solicitor, you will
- Undertake a varied caseload which includes wills, probate, trusts, tax planning, guardianship, lasting powers of attorney, and court of protection among others
- Deliver consistently high levels of work which mirror the firm’s remarkable reputation for quality
- Excel at building and maintaining strong, trusting relationships with clients from all backgrounds
- Create a healthy following from your excellent referrals and develop/build upon your marketing skills
You will be a private client solicitor of NQ+ (no upper limit) with
- Organised, detailed, and exacting work output
- A strong and successful billing history
- Impressive relationship management skills
On offer is a salary of £40,000 to £65,000, a negotiable benefits package, and an amazing opportunity to develop your career at a top firm focused on taking brilliant professionals to the next level.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this private client solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.