We are working on a unique opportunity for a junior lawyer/paralegal on a project for a leading Fintech firm which is due to start at the end of June. The role is 95% remote, but the candidate will need to come to London periodically for training and team meetings.
Candidates will need to have a genuine interest in legal technology and contracts to review the financial services legal agreements.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Degree educated.
- 1-2 yrs experience, typically within the context of legal and financial service. A background in derivatives is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate a keen eye for detail
- A strong technical knowledge
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Demonstrate leadership and accountability attributes.
If you are a hungry junior lawyer or paralegal who is looking for something different and yet challenging work, then this might be a fantastic opportunity for you!
The role is to start ASAP, and due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates should be available immediately or at short notice and be able to commit to a contract of 4 months in duration.
Training will be provided on the technology and, where applicable, on the specific agreement type.
Please get in touch with me for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07754 854630
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com