We have been instructed on a unique new role for a Litigation Solicitor to join a boutique firm in Leeds which really does offer it all; fantastic quality work, first rate clients and the opportunity to be the best lawyer you possibly can!
The work is focussing on Property Litigation and whilst they would welcome approaches from experienced Property Litigators they are also happy to retrain a junior commercial litigation lawyer with a strong litigation background.
We are actually recruiting at a couple of levels for this firm, both junior lawyers (where they are happy to retrain) and they are also looking for a more senior lawyer who can come in and take some of the cases that their current partners are handing, they are a victim of their success and are just too busy!
What makes these roles stand out?
- Our client is a niche firm in the heart of Leeds with a superb position in the market.
- They have a diverse high-end client base including household names from London and across the UK as well as having a strong presence in Yorkshire.
- They have built their reputation on being a firm who like to focus on what they do.
- The work on offer is good quality with a caseload of diverse claims including landlord & tenant, contaminated land, access issues, evictions and even property disputes that have raised competition issues - you won't be stuck doing dilapidation or lease renewal work.
- The firm offers excellent career progression without any glass ceilings. They invest heavily in training both for technical and wider skills, they will absolutely support you in becoming the very best, well rounded lawyer, that you can.
- They maintain a professional yet modern approach to work which also extends into their working environment which is really flexible and fun whilst also being supportive.
- There is a highly collegiate and supportive approach - everyone's ideas are valued and everyone is involved with the clients.
- They offer a very competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- This firm are highly flexible, they are blending home and office working really successfully and are happy to consider people who live further afield.
So, who are they looking for?
Senior/Mid Level role
- Due to considerable success within the market they need to appoint a senior level or mid level lawyer, someone who can take complex cases off the partners desks and set a strategy and run matters with minimal support.
- They are looking for someone with a strong technical base and the ability to take a commercial approach as well.
- Alongside fee earning they are looking for someone to help them with the support, supervision and development of their more junior lawyers
- There is n limit on the development possible within this role, partnership is a very open prospect with this progressive firm and they will actively encourage you in that direction
- They are looking to recruit a junior lawyer to work with them who aspires to deliver high end service within property litigation. Someone not afraid of finding themselves on the opposing side of some really large national and London based firms.
- They want someone with a strong base of litigation experience relative to their pqe. They don't need this to be within property litigation as they are happy to train someone who has an interest in focussing on a niche area of law to really develop their expertise and market knowledge.
- Whilst they are not only looking at people with property litigation experience it would be great if you had some knowledge, or had even undertaken a property seat within your training contract. They are more interested in recruiting someone who buys into what they are doing and has the right attitude and approach.
- Ideally you will embrace technology as they have a modern approach to work.
As well as strongly competitive salaries this firm offers a wider range of benefits which includes a good bonus scheme.
If you are interested in finding out more about this unique firm contact Rachael Mann at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if it's not for you but you know someone who may be interested please do feel free to pass this advert on to them, these really are career making roles.