An amazing opportunity for a Corporate Lawyer! QC Legal is working with an Award-Winning top 100 global law firm. The firm regularly appears in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 for its work in a multitude of sectors. This role is open to Birmingham and Glasgow.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be working with clients across a broad range of sectors advising on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, secondary fundraisings, IPOs, buy-ins and buyouts, takeovers, joint ventures and investments.
- The firm often advises on cross border work and undertakes work across the world. As an M&A lawyer, your clients will span an extremely broad range of industries, from automotive to media and entertainment to mining.
- Examples of work include advising shareholders on the sale of restaurants, advising on acquisitions, advising on joint ventures and advising multi million companies on IPO listings.
What you will bring to the table:
- Previous experience through either training or qualified work and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- Strong analytical, drafting, interpersonal and commercial skills which will allow you to build strong relationships with clients and undertake business development activities.
- Ambition and drive to continually build upon your skills and experience through the firm’s impressive development programme.
- First-class communication, outstanding developing skills, and entrepreneurial flair.
What's on the table for you:
- Up to £85,000.
- Medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Flexible working.
- Early responsibility and a first-class career development programme.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.