A vacancy within the contract management team of a multinational is now available, with a team which plays a pivotal role in the administration and negotiations of commercial sales contracts and subcontracts. Working effectively independently and within a team, applicants should have solid experience in managing contract deviation, negotiations, drafting commercial agreements and resolving contractual issues and mitigating commercial risk. Applicants with an understanding of laws and regulations in Australia will be looked upon favourably.
Successful applicants will possess:
- 3-7 years' experience in a paralegal, contracts management or legal operations role either in-house or with a law firm.
- Demonstrated experience in advising on sales contracts relating to the software or manufacturing industries.
- A valid work visa in Singapore.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and be able to prioritize, focus and manage multiple contracts efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with cross functional stakeholders.
For a confidential chat on this or other roles we are handling, please contact Lyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com