An expanding boutique commercial firm in Liverpool is looking to take on a Residential Property Team Lead with 5+ years PQE to join their expanding team.
In this role, you will handle a mixed caseload of quality residential conveyancing work for a varied list of clients, including, high net worth individuals.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor who is looking to join a successful specialist boutique firm and take on a leading role at the firm.
Residential Property Team Lead - Liverpool
The company & role
- A Legal 500 recognised specialist commercial firm with offices in Manchester, Liverpool and Lancashire
- In this role you will be leading a team of approximately 6 residential conveyancers, you will act as the number two within the residential department second only to the head of residential property
- The firm prides itself on a laid back, supportive culture with a firm work-life balance
- The firm have a merit-based promotion system, a relaxed, collegiate team culture and a supportive leadership team who will work closely with you to provide you with what you need
- Commutable from Liverpool, Merseyside, The Wirral, Cheshire
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working
- Top-of-the-market pay
- A friendly, down-to-earth working culture
- Fee-sharing or performance related bonus scheme
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Property solicitor with 5+ PQE
- Will have strong conveyancing experience, including dealing with freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered land
- Will have excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- May have experience of leading a team
How to apply for this Residential Property Team Lead role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Adam is a Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, including conveyancer, solicitor and head of department positions. If you’re a property solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.