Are you looking to improve your quality of life, ditch the commute and embrace an exciting new opportunity?
A progressive and values-driven law firm in Douglas are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Residential Conveyancer to join them.
You’ll join the leading property team on the island, with an abundance of interesting residential work on offer. What’s more, because of the Isle of Man’s low tax rates and the wealth of many islanders, you’ll be exposed to a quality of work that you might not otherwise come across outside of London.
This really is an unmissable position for a Residential Conveyancer looking for a more laid-back pace of life and to take the next step up in their career.
Residential Conveyancer – Douglas (Isle of Man)
The company & role
- A forward-thinking multi-service firm with a friendly and supportive culture
- You’ll join a knowledgeable team and handle a complete mix of residential property work, including complex matters on behalf of high-net-worth individuals
- The firm are committed to the personal and professional growth and development of their team. Everyone has a clear career path to help them reach their full potential
Added extras and benefits
- Very competitive salary plus excellent tax advantages
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
- Car parking
- Life insurance
- Clear progression policy and development opportunities
The ideal candidate
- A reliable and driven Residential Conveyancer or Solicitor with 2+ years’ experience
- May have experience of managing and motivating a team
- Will be a good communicator
- May have experience of using LEAP
- Will have excellent attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancer role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Adam is a Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a property solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.