An award-winning family law firm is looking for a Care solicitor to join them in Rochdale.
You will join a down-to-earth team of specialist family lawyers and deal with a varied caseload of childcare matters.
The firm are very flexible in their approach and understand that not everyone wants to work a standard nine-to-five day. As a result, they are open to considering flexible working arrangements and are also happy for their team to work from home if they wish for up to 2 days per week. What’s more, they offer a wide range of benefits along with a competitive salary.
Care Solicitor – Rochdale
The company & role
- A family law boutique with a particular focus on cases involving domestic violence and children
- The firm are accredited by Resolution and members of the Law Society Family and Children Panels as well as being on the icacu panel (international children work / child abduction)
- They were shortlisted for the Family Team of the Year award at the Family Law Awards 2021
- They pride themselves on investing in their people and offer clear career progression opportunities for those who want to develop their career
- Commutable from Rochdale, Manchester, Bury, Bolton and Oldham
Added extras and benefits
- Generous holiday allowance plus your birthday off
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Modern CRM
- Lots of admin and support
- Clear progression structure
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Corporate discounts
- Payment of professional subscriptions and Panel accreditations
- Summer and Christmas parties
The ideal candidate
- A Care solicitor or legal executive with 3-6 years’ PQE
- Advocacy experience desirable
- Children panel desirable but not essential
- A solicitor with excellent client care and communication skills
- Will be well-organised and capable of working independently
How to apply for this Care Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Michaela on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Michaela is a Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of family lawyers in the North West. Working with family teams across the region, she recruits for family law roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a family solicitor looking to make a move, Michaela can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.