An award-winning full-service law firm based in Manchester is looking to take on a Family Solicitor with 4+ years PQE. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious solicitor looking for an exciting new challenge at a firm that offers amazing flexibility.
You will be managing your own caseload of family law work for the firm’s range of international clients.
In return, you’ll benefit from a very supportive working culture, a flexible working environment with the option to work fully remote after your induction period. The firm supports all their staff in having a healthy work-life balance.
International Family Solicitor - Manchester
The company & role
- An expanding multi-national law firm with a strong focus on international business
- You will be managing your own caseload of cross-jurisdictional, truly international family law matters
- While the firm is based in Manchester the role can be fully remote
- You may have the opportunity to travel to the firm’s London office, which will be expensed by the firm
- The firm won at the International Advisory Experts Awards in 2020
- The firm were finalists in Manchester Legal Awards and the Modern Law Awards in 2022
- Commutable from Greater Manchester, Cheshire, The Wirral
Added extras and benefits
- The option of remote working after the induction period
- Excellent flexibility
- 25 days annual leave
- More control over progression and development opportunities
- More ability to focus on legal practice
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with 4+ PQE
- Wil have experience in a range of family matters
- A strong communicator who is comfortable undertaking business development activity
- A well-organised self-starter
How to apply for this International Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paula is a Principal Consultant at Realm and a family recruitment specialist. She works with family solicitors and care solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across Manchester and Cheshire. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.