An elite global law firm client are looking to hire a corporate associate with experience working in the real estate sector to join its high-quality corporate team based in London.
The firm has one of the best real estate offerings in the UK and advises a premium client base from the real estate sector on a broad range of corporate transactions. The work will involve high profile investment deals, whether through acquisition/disposal or joint ventures, encompassing large single asset deals and portfolios.
Experience and skills:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 2-4 years of post-qualification experience gained at a rival City practice or highly ranked international firm
- Corporate M&A experience in the real estate sector
- Outstanding academics from a well-known university
- Stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work
- Friendly and collaborative culture
To apply or discuss your current situation confidentially, please reach out to Thiago Silva on 0203 950 0529 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com